14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
12 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Tbs Pure Vanilla
1 cup Walnuts or Pecans. (Optional)
1. Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Spay dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Combine in a microwave safe bowl: vanilla, chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave for 1 minute on high. Let sit in microwave for an additional minute and mix. If needed microwave an additional 30 seconds.
3. Pour fudge mixture in prepared 8x8 dish and smooth out.
4. You can stop there, or I usually like to sprinkle gently crushed whole pecans on top and lightly press them in.
5. Refrigerate at least an hour or overnight. Remove from pan and cut into small bite size pieces.
So rich and unbelievably easy!
Thanks for reading.
Jenny @ The Midwest Mom